Our indoor, central Auckland venue with a comfortable lounge bar make Escapade the perfect place to get together and have some laughs with your corporate team. Your company will immerse themselves in the exciting fun of our live escape games, and then bond in our comfortable lounge bar.
Why choose Escapade for your event?
Rated Auckland's best escape game - #1 on Trip Advisor.
Capacity to host up to 60 people.
Located in the heart of the city with two carparks close by.
Fully licensed lounge bar - relax with drinks after your game
Dine in catering packages available.
6 game rooms with option to go head to head in duplicate rooms.
Top business coaches and facilitators.
Dedicated Corporate and Events Manager.
Book today - we book out fast!
We get really busy, particularly around mid-year and Christmas. Get in today to secure your session!
We’ve hosted great teams from businesses including:
Game + Lounge Bar + Food
GREAT FOR: Christmas, Parties & team building events
- Up to 2.5 hours
- More Info...Great for birthday parties, social events, office parties and team building. You play a game and then relax in a private reserved area of our licensed lounge bar. Dine in catering options available.
2 games + lounge bar + food
GREAT FOR: Christmas, parties & team building events
- 3 hours
- More Info...Two games per person played back-to-back with time for a breather to relax with a drink in our licensed lounge bar. Dine in catering options available.
game + lounge bar + food + facilitated Communication, team work & self awareness debrief
GREAT FOR: Team building & learning
- 2.5 hours with option to extend
- More Info...A fun way to achieve lasting improvements in team communication. You play a game and our trained facilitators take you through a 45min session to explore behavioural styles and the impact on team performance in a fun format.
Game + Lounge Bar + Food + Bespoke Gamified learning & development packages
GREAT FOR: Learning & Development
- Half day with option to extend
- More Info...A more focused, long-lasting learning and development package delivered by high quality business coaches who can tailor solutions for you, helping your teams develop the skills they need most. Dine in catering options available.
Escapade on Demand
Offsite experiences to suit your needs
- 1 hour to half day
- More Info...Exciting new teambuilding activity for our clients looking for something off-site. Think live escape game meets the amazing race!
All packages (except Escapade on demand) are based on 8-36 people. For corporate groups smaller or larger than this we have more options so contact us for more information.
DOWNLOAD FULL DETAILS OF OUR TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES AND CORPORATE PACKAGES HERE
HERE'S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We really had no idea what to expect. Our teams were immediately
immersed in the themed game rooms, with the clock on 60 minute
countdown. We were hooked straight away. A big part of the benefit was
reviewing what they had done well and what they could have done better.
The teams approached puzzles and interpreted clues in totally different
ways and still go through in very similar time. It was really engaging to
explore our problem solving approaches and the way we worked as teams.
We headed back to the office energised and ready to apply our game
learning to real life.
Sales Director, Nike New Zealand
Wow, amazing. A fantastic way for our new team to get to know each
other. The Extended DISC corporate package was great value and we all
left full of smiles and insights. Will be recommending to other teams.
Head of Technology, Jucy Group Ltd
We planned to do some team building exercises and we looked at a
number of suppliers and decided to go with Escapade. It was such a great
decision – different personalities came out at the beginning of the session,
during the session and when the time was about to be up. It gave us a
lot of insights to ourselves and the team that we work with every day.
Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the morning and felt they knew themselves
and their fellow team members a lot better. We also felt the people who
didn’t have as much interaction previously were talking to each other a lot
more, which was great for the team atmosphere! Thank you Escapade.
Group Financial Controller, Turners and Growers Global Ltd
Three of our (Blues Super Rugby) coaches completed Escapade’s L&D
package. Kylie Wilson (Mental Skills Coach) and myself were in attendance
during the delivery and observed the debrief provided by the Escapade
Facilitator. I found the experiential activity extremely useful as it gave both
participants and reviewers the opportunity to assess team and individual
performance in a novel environment. Communication methods, problem solving
strategies, decision-making approaches, and team cohesion could
be and were evaluated.