COVID-19 Safe Operating Procedures
Here’s what we're doing to make Escapade a fun and safe experience.
- We’re following New Zealand Government and WorkSafe advice regarding COVID-19.
- As always, you ONLY play with the people you have booked with (we do not put you in a room with strangers).
- Our game rooms each take a maximum of six people and our corporate and event bookings are below the advised 100 person limit.
- You'll receive your game briefing in accordance with social distancing guidelines: at least one metre apart from any other teams, so you won’t come into direct contact with people you don’t know. We have a spacious lounge area with room to keep teams apart.
- Where possible teams will be assigned one Game Master who will host your entire experience while at Escapade.
- Customers with cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to stay at home and reschedule or cancel their game.
- Staff members with cold or flu-like symptoms, or any other symptoms of illness, are staying home.
- We are very carefully wiping down surfaces in game rooms and equipment after each game, and in the lounge bar.
- We are providing plenty of hand sanitizer throughout Escapade, for both customers and staff.
- We are maintaining our high standards of staff hygiene, with hand washing to the fore.
- We have limited touch points by changing some puzzles, providing options to complete waivers online before arriving and implementing contactless payment options on our eftpos machine.
- We are keeping contact tracing records of all customers and staff.
- We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and we will act quickly on the advice of health authorities.