COVID-19 Safe Operating Procedures
Here’s what we're doing to make Escapade a fun and safe experience.
- We’re following New Zealand Government guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- Under levels red and orange of the Covid Prevention (Traffic Light) Framework, staff will be fully vaccinated and we will be checking customer vaccine passes at the door to Escapade. Masks will be worn by staff and customers are encouraged to wear them.
- As always, you ONLY play with the people you have booked with (we do not put you in a room with strangers).
- Our game rooms each take a maximum of six people and we have space in our lounge area to keep groups separate.
- We have maximum booking limits in place to adhere to the 1metre distancing guidelines.
- You'll receive your game briefing in accordance with social distancing guideline so you won’t come into direct contact with people you don’t know. We have a spacious lounge area with room to keep teams apart.
- Where possible teams will be assigned one Game Master who will host your entire experience while at Escapade.
- Customers with cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to stay at home and reschedule or cancel their game.
- Staff with cold or flu-like symptoms, or any other symptoms of illness, are staying home and getting tested.
- We are very carefully wiping down surfaces in game rooms and equipment after each game, and in the lounge bar.
- We are providing plenty of hand sanitizer throughout Escapade, for both customers and staff.
- We are maintaining our high standards of staff hygiene, with hand washing to the fore.
- We have limited touch points by changing some puzzles, providing options to complete waivers online before arriving and implementing contactless payment options on our eftpos machine.
- We are keeping contact tracing records of all customers and staff.
- We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and we will act quickly on the advice of health authorities.